Absolutely, every single person ever created needs to be loved -
- The girl in the call centre who just keeps quoting the fixed responses to you
- The policeman who just pulled you over for not signalling when you have 3 screaming kids in the car and have just had the worst day of your life
- The redneck bigot shouting racist abuse in a protest
- The teenager that just gave you the finger
- The young black guy that stole your bag
- The politician that just made the most blatantly stupid policy change the nation has ever seen
- Your mother in law
All they need is love. That's it.
They don't need to be told how bad they are -
- How rude
- How unforgiving
- How thoughtless
- How selfish
- How evil
They need love.
I need love.
I don't respond well when my faults are pointed out - in patronising innuendos.
Yeah, sometimes I need to be reminded, when I tread on a toe or two. But I need to laugh more than cry, I need love to heal the pain. I need total unconditional love no matter what.
God IS love. Jesus is what love looked like in the flesh.
He cleared away ALL laws/religion/sin before the foundation of time - revealed the fact 2000 years ago - and left room for nothing else but love.
Everything that isn't love can be banished by love.
- We renew our minds by love
- Resist evil by love
- Stand strong in love
- Relate to all mankind in love
There is no law, at all, any more, ever.
- No wisdom principles
- No guiding morals
- No 10 commandments
- No golden rules
- No 4 spiritual laws
- No two greatest commandments